Wells Fargo Investment Wrong After Updating

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken account balances don't match bank balances.

Comments

• Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have an investment account with Wells Fargo, and when my Quicken downloaded and updated my two accounts, they are now totally wrong, and I don't mean by a little either.
    I deleted the accounts and tried to start from scratch, same result.Totally wrong amounts. What can I do?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Herman

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your accounts.  That is quite odd. Is this your Wells Fargo investors you're having difficulties with? I'm wondering what exactly is causing the issue but we may want to see if a similar action happens in a test file as well. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below. It should be listed under the Third step.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco