Quicken R34.24 crashes when I click on any register [Q Win on Mac with Crossover 21.0]

Vick456
Vick456 Member
The top nav links seem to work. I Validated and Super Validated and am still seeing the error. Obviously I can't use the program. It is R34.24 build 27.1.34.24 on a Mac running Crossover 21.0. It also crashes spontaneously. It did so in the background while I was typing this message. And I just tried opening a different file and it crashed when I clicked on a register there too. Please help.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Do make sure that Crossover allocates enough RAM to Windows and Quicken. Minimum 4GB, more would be better.

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Crashes or killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before: 

Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• Vick456
    Vick456 Member
    Thanks, found out it is some conflict with the new version of CrossOver. Their support is helping track it down.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vick456 said:
    Thanks, found out it is some conflict with the new version of CrossOver. Their support is helping track it down.

Please do keep us posted when you get a solution from Crossover.
  • Vick456
    Vick456 Member
    In case anyone else runs into the same issue, the solution was to install a new "bottle" for Quicken in Crossover. Codeweavers support was very helpful in finding and walking me through a fix.
This discussion has been closed.