Adding our Coinbase Account to our Quicken Account list

Does anyone know when it will be possible to add your Coinbase Account to your list of Quicken Accounts?? I have tried to and found that Quicken has Coinbase as a Financial Institution, but when trying it does not accept my login credentials. I also see that this has been an Urgent Request since 2017. Can someone give some insight to when this will be possible as Coinbase is growing in popularity and many users would be interested in linking their Coinbase accounts to Quicken.

Also if anyone has a viable workaround to this issue it would be much apprecicated.

Thanks,
EKH

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I understand it from reading the discussions here in the Community, there is no chance for this to happen until Quicken Inc. rewrites the software to support cryptocurrencies. 
    And no one can tell you when that is going to happen. Quicken doesn't announce what they are working on as a new feature or give out an ETA.
    Sorry.
  • EKH
    EKH Member ✭✭
    Can someone at Quicken please answer my question about adding Coinbase as a Financial Institution Account.

Thank you,

EKH
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    EKH said:
    Can someone at Quicken please answer my question about adding Coinbase as a Financial Institution Account.

Thank you,

EKH

Coinbase - Bitcoin Wallet and Coinbase - Bitcoin Wallet - Canada are still listed as supporting banking and credit accounts using the Express Web Connect connection method.  If you're having difficulty establishing connectivity to your bitcoin wallet accounts at Coinbase using Quicken and want someone at Quicken to answer your question, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • EKH
    EKH Member ✭✭
    Thank you. I will try contacting Quicken through this link you provided.
  • User in Tampa
    User in Tampa Member ✭✭
    Coinbase-Bitcoin Wallet is not the same as your Coinbase account
  • EKH
    EKH Member ✭✭
    What is the difference and the advantages of a Wallet over a Coinbase Account?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    EKH said:
    What is the difference and the advantages of a Wallet over a Coinbase Account?
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://wallet.coinbase.com/faq/
  • JSL1111111111
    JSL1111111111 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    [Removed -Violation of Community Guidelines]
This discussion has been closed.