Reauthorize accounts with CapitalOne Bank

LamarM
LamarM Member
This issue started popping up a couple of weeks ago error CC901. I've talked to Capital One Bank and they see nothing that would require this reauthorization. I've used this setup for years without an issue. I've tried the fixes listed here and they didn't work. I'm highly suspicious of any app or program that wants me to input my logon and password to reauthorize something that hasn't changed. any help would be appreciated.

Lamar

Best Answer

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • LamarM
    LamarM Member
    I knew that this would fix the issue, but there was no reason for it, I did this when Capital One changed their process last year. I've changed nothing with my accounts or Quicken except a Quicken renewal a few weeks ago, bit it was working after the renewal.
    thanks for your help.
  • SQELady
    SQELady Member ✭✭
    I have had no success with the reauthorize process. It either tells me I need to reauthorize and it doesn't give me the reauthorize button - OR it gives me a reauthorize button, but when I click it it only churns for a moment, and ends up doing nothing.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• MNPeter
    MNPeter Member
    I am having the same issue. When I click reauthorize, it spins for a little while and nothing happens, it just presents the exact same screen again. I also contacted Capital One and they say it's all on Quicken's side.
  • SQELady
    SQELady Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your link @Ps56k. I bookmarked your suggested link (no resolution there yet) and will check in again. Haven't had any resolution for a couple of weeks now, and it is quite frustrating.
  • LamarM
    LamarM Member
    Quicken support had me de-authorize the account, logoff quicken and then when I logged back on and opened my quicken data file I was able to re-authorize my account.
This discussion has been closed.