How do I delete a reminder that states (Auto) in the Action column?

I have a bill reminder that I cannot delete and it is throwing off my budget. This has been going on for months. Nothing works to delete it. The Status is "Done" and the Action column states "(Auto)". I cannot find a solution to this problem. The current solution is to create a counteraction but this is not the property solution.
Tagged:

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @J-Skibby,

To delete such a reminder, you need to click on the "Edit" button.  Then, in the pop-up window, hit he "Delete" button at the bottom.

Let me know of you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If @Frankx 's advice doesn't work, please do this:
    First go into Tools / Manage Bill & income Reminders. Click the problem reminder to select it. In the row of Menu items at the top of the window click "Delete".
    And if that doesn't work, please do this:

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Crashes or killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before: 

Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• J-Skibby
    J-Skibby Member ✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > If @Frankx 's advice doesn't work, please do this:First go into Tools / Manage Bill & income Reminders. Click the problem reminder to select it. In the row of Menu items at the top of the window click "Delete".And if that doesn't work, please do this: If you haven't
    > rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so
    > now and then try Quicken again.
    >
    > Still not working?
    >
    > Let's do some
    > "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and
    > updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Crashes or
    > killing Quicken may damage the file.
    >
    > Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if
    > you have done some of them before: 
    >
    > Troubleshooting
    > 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

Thanks, Frankx & UKR

Validation worked. I've tried it before and it never worked. Perhaps this latest update fixed the problem. Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.