Lost password for Schwab investment accounts

After the most recent product update when trying to execute One Step Update it asks for passwords on CS & CS Bank. These have been in the vault for many years. When I add the password for CS (not bank) It downloads a lot of history that it already on file. also if I fill in the pw for the bank it does not recognize it and keeps asking for the pw.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Jim Douthit

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. I'm wondering if since it's both your Charles Schwab accounts if it this might be on the server side. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco