Pep Boys Credit Card

Does anyone know how to add the Pep Boys (Synchrony) Credit Card to Quicken? There is no "popup" for this when I try to add it. I tried manually entering it, but I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Spotteddog

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues adding your pep boys account. It looks like it doesn't have a direct connection available so I'm wondering if we might need to try a workaround to try getting it working. Instead of searching Pep Boys try to see if you can sign in using "Guitar Center Credit Card". While it looks odd other users have had success connecting their cards to Quicken using this connection since it is also a synchrony sign in. It should be the same username and password as your Pep Boys card. 

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if you're able to connect. If not we'll see what our next option is.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'll try that.
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    After talking to 3 different support people at (Pep Boys) Synchrony Car Care, I gave up. They just could not comprehend what I was trying to do.
    From their responses, it sounds like they never heard of Quicken and they couldn't understand how I would pay my bill via my bank, instead of giving them all my banking information, so they could automatically deduct my payment every month.
    Changed my account to "send paper statements". Once I pay my first bill, I won't be using this credit card again. It's just too scary.