Duplicate Transactions from Citi Bank

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Duplicate transaction downloads Citibank Mastercard.

Comments

• slm
    slm Member
    Options
    Just had the same issue with Citibank, downloaded the same payment transaction 4 times. All same amount, same date. Quicken for Mac is proving to be very frustrating. Have used Windows version for years, have not had the number of problems that I'm now encountering.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @slm

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Citi Bank accounts. I have a couple of questions before we're able to troubleshoot the issue you're having. What connection method are you using? You should be able to find out by going to one of the Citi Registers then selecting Settings in the bottom right. From there you should get a listing with Connection type being one of the rows. 

Second is this the first time this has happened? How recently did you switch over from the windows program and did you import your file over as well?

Once you get the chance please let us know more about the issue. From there we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.