can you move data from the web to your desk top program?

Options
I accidently deleted back up file from my laptop and lost All of my data, please help

Best Answer

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    No, the data in the Quicken Cloud is only a subset of your Quicken data.

Also, the Quicken Cloud is not a backup; you can't restore Quicken data from the Quicken Cloud, and you can't access the Quicken Cloud from anywhere except the desktop and mobile Quicken products.  If you're looking for a cloud backup service for Quicken, please see this information about Dropbox and Quicken.

What is the Quicken Cloud? | Quicken

How can you delete a backup file and lose all your data?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Answer ✓
    Options
    No, the data in the Quicken Cloud is only a subset of your Quicken data.

Also, the Quicken Cloud is not a backup; you can't restore Quicken data from the Quicken Cloud, and you can't access the Quicken Cloud from anywhere except the desktop and mobile Quicken products.  If you're looking for a cloud backup service for Quicken, please see this information about Dropbox and Quicken.

What is the Quicken Cloud? | Quicken

How can you delete a backup file and lose all your data?
  • cleaning2008
    cleaning2008 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was cleaning up old files and accidentally deleted my most current file :( . I know the quicken cloud is not a storage just was really hoping there was a way.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Options
    Have you checked the BACKUP folder? Have you looked in the Recycle Bin? You can use Quicken to "Find Quicken Files" on your computer.
  • cleaning2008
    cleaning2008 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes I have looked in all places and I have nothing. I've been rebuilding my Data for 2 days ;(
This discussion has been closed.