Rental Income reminder in Bill List reverts to 1st of the month

I have a rental income reminder of a property. I've changed the due date on the overall reminder to the 15th from the 1st. After each month, the next month's reminder reverts to the 1st of the months rather than the 15th. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited August 2021
    By any chance, when you changed the income reminder date, did you select Edit this instance rather than  Edit this instance and all future instances in the reminders Edit dropdown?  Image.

Selecting Edit this instance only adjusts the current reminder leaving future reminders on the original schedule. 

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't use the Rental feature much, except for testing, but ...
    AFAIK, the Rent Due Date of the Scheduled Reminder is tied to the settings for the Tenant in Rent Center.
    Edit the Tenant and change the Due Date from 1st to 15th. This will automatically change the Scheduled Reminder's Due Date.

• tedho
    tedho Member ✭✭
    Thank you to both respondents. I believe in the past I have done both of the suggestions provided. But we'll give it another go and retry them both. This issue only sprang up last year when I needed to change the initial due date from the 1st to the 15th. The next rent payment is sitting there waiting to be sprung with the correct 15th date, as it states on the Tenant card. If the reminder reverts to the 1st then we'll need to take it up with the support guys as something hidden is not being updated properly.