Cannot download transactions from PenFed since 25 Aug (CC-502 error)

I haven't had this error for a while. Last time I deactivated my online account in Quicken and then went to add new account to re-establish the connect. No joy this time. Anyone else having success or issues with PenFed?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

If you want to continue using the Express Web Connect connection method, you may want to review: Pentagon Federal Credit Union - CC-601/ccscrape.101
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @DrPaul

Sorry to hear that you are having problems connecting to PenFed.  Other users have also been having similar issues which appear to be problems with the aggregator that Quicken uses for these downloads.

Unfortunately there is nothing that we users can do now to fix these problems.  I suggest that you monitor this thread LINK for more information.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -