Latest Quicken Version not installing

Options
I purchased a new computer and installed quicken and restored a backup file. All is well although I noticed the interface was the old version (new dashboard look, etc). I checked for updates and it says I have the latest (Release R 34.24). My old computer says the latest is (Release R 35.26). Any idea why it isn't updating to the latest? Old computer = MS Surface Book 2. New computer = MS Surface Book 3

Best Answer

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    They usually release updates in batches.  Once they reach a certain number they pause the release to see if there are any reported issues.   If after a period of time no major issues are reported they will continue.   I assume they are currently in the pause period on that release.  

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    They usually release updates in batches.  Once they reach a certain number they pause the release to see if there are any reported issues.   If after a period of time no major issues are reported they will continue.   I assume they are currently in the pause period on that release.  
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the new computer, in Quicken click Help / Check for Updates.
    If that doesn't give you the update and you cannot wait for it to be released, download and install the US Mondo Patch Update from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product