After update to Q Mac 6.3.2 LBS Financial Credit Union Asks for PIN (2 Factor) every log in

Tom11
Tom11 Member ✭✭✭✭
Updated to Quicken for Mac 6.3.2 2 days ago. Ever since, each time I do an update all or individual accounts, Wifes 5 Accounts, My 6 Accounts, and my Daughters 1 account all get the new DOT next to its name, and the 3 people(s) accounts all need to have a 2 Factor Authentication from the Financial Institution. I am staring at 11 ORANGE dots next to the accounts in Quicken Mac. Each time I will have to say send an SMS or EMAIL to phone or Email account. To verify with a PIN., Then it will connect. Quicken says its LBS Financial Credit Union, LBS Financial Credit Union and I, think that since the UPDATE is when it started, that its probably Quicken update. There is no option that I can see on the LBS Financial Credit Union site to disable privacy or security to change 2 factor authentication. As a matter of fact, I can log into the LBS Financial Credit Union from Safari, and it doesn't not ask for (2 Factor Authentication) or a (Pin to be sent)

I have called Quicken, I have called Financial Institution, waiting to get pushed up the line to a higher power.

Answers

• Having the same problem with my bank, Texell CU. Hoping you get a solution.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Tom11

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Credit union. I'm wondering here what troubleshooting steps you've tried with support? One thing I'd like to see is if in a test file if you experience the same issue as well.

You can do so by going across the top left to File > New > start from scratch > default categories > don't sync to mobile and web.

Once you are able to check see if you have the same issues appear in the test file. This will give us a better idea of where the issues are. Let us know once you get the chance!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Tom11
    Tom11 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Test file worked fine when I was working with a Quicken Rep on the phone. I think a combination of me disconnecting my 5 accounts, my wifes 5 accounts, and my daughters 1 Account, and reconnecting, ie.matching them up or ignoring them. Doing that, and having my CU look into why their company that takes care of Quicken connecting to the CU, would have Quicken ask for a Secondary ID or PIN. I think someone fixed something. As it is now working. All good, as usual Quicken is my Top App, and I love it.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Tom11

I'm glad to hear you were able to get everything working properly! If you do run into any other issues please let us know and we can take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.