Why is update 35.31 offered but no release notes

Options
dc0063
dc0063 Member ✭✭✭
Windows subscription recently again began offering an update - 35.31. But after a week, there are no update notes. Long time user, I don't update until both notes and outcome are known. So is this another of the recent phantom updates, or will release notes be published?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Release Notes for R 35.31 show that a problem reported with the new Home page Dashboard affecting Starter Edition users is now fixed.
    The patch apparently is still held in limited release. Due to the holiday today, I would expect it to be released to the public tomorrow or in the next few days, together with an update of the Release Notes webpage
    I have installed the update a few days ago, when it first became available, with no ill effects. The Dashboard problem does indeed appear fixed, but you may still have to reset the Startup page in Edit / Preferences to the view you had before introduction of the new Dashboard feature.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Release Notes for R 35.31 show that a problem reported with the new Home page Dashboard affecting Starter Edition users is now fixed.
    The patch apparently is still held in limited release. Due to the holiday today, I would expect it to be released to the public tomorrow or in the next few days, together with an update of the Release Notes webpage
    I have installed the update a few days ago, when it first became available, with no ill effects. The Dashboard problem does indeed appear fixed, but you may still have to reset the Startup page in Edit / Preferences to the view you had before introduction of the new Dashboard feature.
  • dc0063
    dc0063 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    UKR
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.