OL-393-A with First Hawaiian Bank

Using Quicken for Windows Home Business & Rental Property, version R35.26, Build 27.1.35.26

Windows Specs are :smile:
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎6/‎19/‎2020
OS build 19042.1165
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

For about 2 weeks now when doing a One Step Update or and individual update by register, First Hawaiian Bank always returns an OL-393-A

I have complained to FHB as well as had called in to Quicken under ticket 8807222. I have not heard back from anyone so far if this is being looked into.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @JDA_OGG

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with First Hawaiian Bank. I was taking a look at the ticket number you provided and was seeing that after checking logs the agent mentioned it was a server error on the banks side. With it being a direct connect error it would be from their servers if that were the case. How did your call with FHB go? Were they able to get any information over about the issue? 

Depending on what we're able to find out let us know more and we'll see what our next steps are to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I know this is a year old probably dead thread, but just to add my 0.02 cents in case anyone else still has similar.

Had this. Went away after an upgrade and other various things including changing my id to something less common. Then came back again after about a month. Just living with this annoyance. Steve in Kamuela.
  • JDA_OGG
    JDA_OGG Member ✭✭
    Mr. Doyle, after several weeks of doing my own digging, I was able to get this rectified. It was an error on the FHB side that they initially denied.

If you want to compare notes I would be happy to give you more details. My service is back to working again and all of the downloads and bill paying services are showing up "Green" when doing updates.

And no, this problem was new, about 3 weeks old. FHB is always quick to point to Quicken as the problem when it was actually on their side.

Are you using a direct connect that you pay the bank a monthly fee for?
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @JDA-OGG @Stephen C Doyle

The First Hawaiian issue was a recent problem as noted in the Quicken post on 8/24/21 - LINK.  I suggest that you monitor this thread because it is still open.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.