Can't download bank transactions

I get this message. Quicken is currently unable to verify the financial institution information for this download. The bank just updated their website and I can only sign on to their site by Microsoft edge. I use to use google. The bank is Northwest Savings in Buffalo New York.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Papah1941

Are you aware that your bank has recently not only changed its website, but also completed an online banking upgrade?  They have posted "Quicken Conversion Instructions" on their website - go to this LINK to download them.

You need to follow these steps to convert to the new requirements.  As you go through that process, stop back here if you have any questions about how to complete the conversion.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Papah1941

Are you aware that your bank has recently not only changed its website, but also completed an online banking upgrade?  They have posted "Quicken Conversion Instructions" on their website - go to this LINK to download them.

You need to follow these steps to convert to the new requirements.  As you go through that process, stop back here if you have any questions about how to complete the conversion.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• very helpful. I successfully downloaded transactions from the bank directly into Quicken. thank you