Very Frustrated with Quick Pay For Windows

I am a long time user of Quicken - virtually with no problems - however this new program is very frustrating to me. I cannot seem to ever get quick pay to recognize my upcoming bills. I get the message that the bill cannot be updated yet - however, I got the bill and know exactly how much I need to pay. It is clearly posted on the website of the bill I need to pay. How can I post the amount due to be paid and have quick pay pay this bill:?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dsmith7206

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties with updating your biller. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what is the online biller in question? How long has this issue been persisting?

Please provide more information so that we may move forward in diagnosing this issue as needed. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • dsmith7206
    dsmith7206 Member ✭✭
    One of the billers that seems to have a problem is Synchrony Bank - both for QVC card and for my Amazon credit card. About 90% of my bills have to be paid via check pay. This issue has been persisting since I got the program about 8 month ago. The QVC card was paid by Quick pay in June and then declined after that for the next payment. I had to check pay it. Please help. Other billers that are important are United Healthcare and AARPMedicareRX. I hope you can help me.
  • dsmith7206
    dsmith7206 Member ✭✭
    The United Healthcare monthly bill is posted on their website and they send me a message when it comes out. They bill for United Healthcare and for AARPMedicareRX on the same website. Just thought you might need to know this. Thanks.
  • dsmith7206
    dsmith7206 Member ✭✭
    Is anyone able to help me? I have received no response?????
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

About your Bill Manager issues

My 2cents' worth, if I may:
    I don't use Bill Pay services or Bill Manager at all, neither the one from Quicken nor the one offered by my bank. Since time "B.I." (before the Internet was invented) I have set up almost all of my recurring payments as Direct Debit, PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, whatever the biller calls it. Using the biller's website, I authorized the biller to electronically debit the payment directly from my checking or credit card account on due date, sit back, relax and wait for it to happen. Now instead of me having to wrestle with making payment on time I let the biller do all the work.
    When I get notified of a new statement having arrived, usually by email, all I have to do in Quicken is to run a regular scheduled reminder to record the transaction. Haven't missed a payment in many years.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dsmith7206

I apologize for the delayed response. I have sent you a message regarding your specific account/biller(s). Again I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.