Is Quicken no longer able to get bills from utility National Grid?

Is anyone having this problem?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @garychapman

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. At this moment the biller is down/degraded, resulting in bills not being updated or added properly. I have submitted a bug report through a service provider so that they may take a closer look at it. There is no ETA on a solution but we do encourage attempting to update/add your online biller in 24-48 business hours. Again I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?

While you're fighting these problems, to avoid missed payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.