online credit card biller min or balance

Ver R35.31 Build 27.1.35.31
Credit card no longer offers option to pay minimum or total balance. The most recent biller update seems to default to minimum. Has the option moved to a different area than the drop down beside each biller on the "Biller & Income" tab?
Tagged:

Comments

• Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    Actually it appears to be Citibank card. The others have not yet updated for the new cycle, only this one card.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?

While you're waiting for these problems to be resolved, to avoid missed payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    UKR, I certainly can monitor each biller on their website, but that sort of defeats the purpose for using Quicken doesn't it? Certainly doesn't help with cash flow predictions
  • Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    The issue has been resolved since I posted comments. I did nothing. Seems as if each week something stops working as it did in the past. Unfortunately, I find this product better than any of the cloud based personal finance options, including Quicken mobile and web.
This discussion has been closed.