Quicken unable to process my payments for my Verizon Wireless bill

Until yesterday, Quicken has always successfully processed my payments for my Verizon Wireless bill. I always use my checking account to pay my Verizon Wireless bills. Yesterday, Thursday 2021/09/09, and today, Friday 2021/09/10, Quicken failed to process my payments for my Verizon Wireless bill. I include the error text from the "Bill payment has failed. Action required" Quicken emails below.

Yesterday at 01:51 I did a Quick Pay for my Verizon Wireless bill. Yesterday at 09:41 I received an email from Quicken that said, "Payment failed. Reason: Quicken was unable to process your payment because Verizon Wireless will not accept your REDACTED", checking, "account ending in REDACTED as a method of payment. Your payment has been canceled."

Yesterday at 12:25 I did a Quick Pay again for my Verizon Wireless bill. Today at 14:07 I received an email from Quicken that said "Payment failed. Reason: Quicken was unable to process your payment because the Verizon Wireless website is experiencing an outage. Your payment has been canceled. Please retry your payment later."

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried again today?
    Still no luck?
    If you're about to get hit with a late payment charge, try to pay the bill from the Verizon website using your checking account or a credit card account to make payment with.
  • rxyquicka
    rxyquicka Member ✭✭
    Good news.

Yesterday, Friday 2021/09/10, at 15:45 I did a Quick Pay again for my Verizon Wireless bill that is due on Tuesday 2021/09/14. Today, Saturday 2021/09/11, at 16:24, the Quicken program and an email from Quicken notified me that the payment succeeded.

By the way, I was going to pay the fill on Verizon Wireless' website on the 13th or 14th. Somewhat related, :) I have to pay my Chevron bill on the Chevron website because Chevron quit supporting Quicken.

• rxyquicka
    rxyquicka Member ✭✭
    Correction: Deleted a smile symbol from the second sentence of the second paragraph because I put it in the wrong place.

Good news.

Yesterday, Friday 2021/09/10, at 15:45 I did a Quick Pay again for my Verizon Wireless bill that is due on Tuesday 2021/09/14. Today, Saturday 2021/09/11, at 16:24, the Quicken program and an email from Quicken notified me that the payment succeeded.

By the way, I was going to pay the fill on Verizon Wireless' website on the 13th or 14th. Somewhat related, I have to pay my Chevron bill on the Chevron website because Chevron quit supporting Quicken.

• rxyquicka
    rxyquicka Member ✭✭
    Another correction, which I hope is the last correction. (I could not find a way to edit my previous posts.)

Good news.

By the way, I was going to pay my bill on Verizon Wireless' website on the 13th or 14th. Somewhat related, I have to pay my Chevron bill on the Chevron website because Chevron quit supporting Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.