Quicken not updating/syncing online accounts - Bank of America

I've been trying to download transactions from my BofA checking account for the last two days with no progress. I'm using Quicken for Mac. I get a popup saying "Quicken can connect to the internet" after it supposedly syncs, but no transactions are downloaded (last download was end of August) and there isn't an error message. Any tips?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @LauraM1014

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your BoA accounts. I'm wondering if with the error you're receiving Quicken might think you're not signed in. It's a good first step to attempt here to see if we're able to resolve the issue. I'll leave the steps down below.

1. In the top left select Quicken > Sign out

2. Sign in once prompted 

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• LauraM1014
    LauraM1014 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Francisco I tried that several times with no luck
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @LauraM1014

Thanks for the update. I'd like to collect logs to see If I'm able to find what might be causing the issue. If you could go across the top of your Quicken to help > report a problem. Please include all the log files and let us know once you've been able to do so. From there I'll read the files and figure out what our next steps are. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.