Citi Bank Connection issues

I can see comments about issues connecting to Citi Bank. I can Connect, But It is only seeing ONE of my accounts. The other two are not working. When I tried to reconnect the missing accounts. It still only finds one of my accounts at Citibank. Please help.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @svperpetua,

Can you give us some additional information that will help us to help you?

What method are you using to connect to your Citi accounts (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, or Web Connect)?  Which type of account have you successfully connected and which types don't connect (checking, savings, money market, credit card, loans, retirement, other)?  Had you previously been able to download data from the ones that don't connect now?  And which version of Quicken are you now running?  Are you receiving any error codes for the accounts that don't connect.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Thank you for asking for more Info. I have been using express web connect for a long time, For my savings and for a credit card account. the only thing that works now is savings. I actually thought I'd just deactivate both and reactivate. After I tried it still only sees my savings. There is the page that says "looking for your accounts at Citi Bank" and It does not see my credit card only savings. I have verified my password and even changed it on Citi banks pages. and then reentered the new password into quicken. that had no effect either. Im at a loss. Please help.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @svperpetua

At any time, when the credit card account stopped updating and/or when you were trying to reconnect it - did you ever receive an error code?  If so, can you remember which one it was?

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I have the same issue. The error code are 502 and 503.
  • no error codes that I can remember. There may have been but I do not remember. just once I realized the account was not updating, I started trying to figure out why.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @svperpetua and @Jdelgado

Apparently there is an recent and ongoing issue with Citi credit cards throwing off the CC-502 error code - see this recent post - https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

I would suggest that you bookmark that post so you will be advised of its status.

You may also want  to review and follow the guidance included in the following LINK.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.