One Step Update only updating 1 of 3 accounts T.Rowe Price

Quicken Deluxe R35.31 Build 27.1.35.31 on Win10 desktop. I've run multiple One Step updates to various institutions. No apparent errors. T.Rowe Price having issues, apparently. One TRP account synced to the penny. The other two are 10's of thousands off. I've verified account numbers and gone into Quicken account details and reset the account. The only odd thing I see is, in my (home) file list it's called "Retirement Balanced". In T.Rowe Price it's called the same but if I go into the Quicken holdings screen for Retirement Balanced it's listed as "Retirement Income Fund". Same ticker TRRIX all around. I don't know if that's an issue or not.

Another thing I've noticed in the new desktop is the window showing "Investment Top Movers". It says "As of Sept 8" Today is the 14th. ???

Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

• NickOfTyme
    NickOfTyme Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Answer for #1. Online account balance (+ cash balance) equals amount shown on home account list. Silly me. Still looking for #2... :)

Answers

• NickOfTyme
    NickOfTyme Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Answer for #1. Online account balance (+ cash balance) equals amount shown on home account list. Silly me. Still looking for #2... :)
This discussion has been closed.