Can not add American Express to Online Billers

I was having trouble with American Express Bills Not Downloading. I did a Review and Repair Online Billers and that messed things up even more. I deleted the American Express account from Online Billers and now it will not let me add them back. It says " Biller American Express added but the next due amount is not yet available. Please try to update you Bill List Later". There is a bill do and it never went through the step to select the account at American Express there is more than 1. I contacted technical support previously and they said the link to American Express is not working. I see nothing on this discussion board about that. Is it working? What is the status?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @jefflock

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Amex online bill. I was taking a look on our side to see what I was able to find and it does show that you've disconnected the biller in the last 24 hours. You aren't able to add it back anymore?  I do see the canceled payment as well. 

Are you able to add it back still but you won't receive the updated amounts correct? If that's the case could you add them back so we can check what exactly is happening to prevent you from updating the biller. This should give us a better idea of what steps we can take to resolve the issue.

Please let us know more about the issue once you have the chance. From there we'll work on resolving the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jefflock
    jefflock Member ✭✭✭
    I worked with support and they had to do something on the backend to correct it. It is now fixed.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @jefflock

Glad to hear you were able to get it resolved with support! If you do run into any more issues please let us know and we can take another look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.