Verizon Wireless [problem with Online Bill Pay, Q Mac]

Options
I have had no issues with Verizon wireless for over year but this month (September) Quicken (Mac) did not get the September bill. Nevertheless, when I received the bill in the regular mail I tried paying with Quick Pay in Quicken everything seems to go fine but the payment never goes through. Just sits as pending. Used to show the payment was made within a few minutes or hours at most. All other online billers are working just fine.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @GIWalt

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your bill. I was taking a look at our end and noticed that you were able to complete a payment yesterday. I did also notice the other two times you tried submitting payments they do say there were canceled but the attached message is as shown. Your payment was canceled. You can pay your bill again when you are ready.

If you can confirm you were able to get the payment sent and we can make sure it's reflecting properly on your side.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.