Repeating online payment shows up after repeating series deleted

1. I have deleted a repeating online payment in the payment center. It now longer shows up in the payment center.
3. I void/cancel the existing payment in my register.
4. I sync online with Quicken and my bank.
5. A new payment for that payees appears for the next month.
6. This is repeatable (void payment, sync with bank, new payment appears for next month in register).
7. The repeating payment still does not show in the payment center even though new payments are occurring in the register.

Any advice?
Tagged:

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @JWise,

Did you also delete the "bill reminder" for this payment in Quicken?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• JWise
    JWise Member ✭✭
    There is no bill reminder for it.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @JWise

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this repeating online payment. Another place we can double-check is by going across the top to tools > manage bill and income reminders. From here you can check each of the 4 tabs to see if something might be showing in here.

Let us know if you're able to find anything if not we'll see what our next step will be.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• dkarch
    dkarch Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue for months. Extra payment show up no matter what I do. Quicken is becoming very usable. Any other suggestions
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dkarch,

To what type of account are these "Extra payments" being made?  Have you setup these accounts for automatic payment, either through a bill payment processor (such as Quicken Bill Pay" or through one of your bank accounts or credit cards?  If you can tell us how they are being made/paid, we can help you to fix it.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• JWise
    JWise Member ✭✭
    After an hour with support, this item has yet another undocumented Quick hack/fix.
    1. Open Bills and Income Menu
    2. Click Manage Manual Bills and Income button in top right
    3. Find and Open the future (missing) payment on the calendar in the bottom right
    4. Hold down the Ctrl/Control button as you click Delete. This will allow you to delete the missing series.
  • dkarch
    dkarch Member ✭✭
    @Frankx

It was set up a in bill pay connect to my back. I ended up call the back as Quicken support was no help. The bank PNC told be they saw multiple payments set to go out and end up clearing them out on there end which fixed the issue but you should have to do that.
This discussion has been closed.