Show Portfolio Value for Multiple Dates at a Time?

System
System Member admin
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
This discussion was created from comments split from: Portfolio Value Reports.

Comments

• SVanDee
    SVanDee Member ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to get Quicken for Mac to show the Portfolio Value for more than one date at a time? Maybe define a date range and interval and get the values for each date in the range?

(Why? I've been asking for an IRR report over a user defined time interval since beta test days without success. (sigh) I just discovered Excel's XIRR function. Thought maybe if I could export portfolio values, VBA (macro) code in Excel could put it together with an exported Transactions report in the form the XIRR function expects. I don't know how much I'd actually use the capability since Quicken doesn't appear to offer any way to automate dumping data to external files (sigh) but I'd like to try.)
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    No, I don't know of any way to create an exportable report to show the value of each security holding or account holding for every day within a date range.

Although neither now exist, my guess is you'd have more chance of success lobbying for an IRR over a user-specified date range than a report like this. ;)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.