Is there any way to add the interest rate to a credit card on Quicken Mac?

I’ve been looking to see if I can add the interest rates on my credit card but I cannot find it at all.

If that’s not an option, is there a way to maybe make a suggestion to have them add that feature later?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @CarlitoCool,

There is no specific place within Quicken Mac to enter the interest rate on credit cards.  However I suppose that if you want to note the rate somewhere within Quicken, you could add the rate to the Credit Card's name - such as "American Express (13.5%)"

Oh, and yes you can always post an "Idea Post" for a suggested change to the Quicken program here in the Forum.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @CarlitoCool,

There is no specific place within Quicken Mac to enter the interest rate on credit cards.  However I suppose that if you want to note the rate somewhere within Quicken, you could add the rate to the Credit Card's name - such as "American Express (13.5%)"

Oh, and yes you can always post an "Idea Post" for a suggested change to the Quicken program here in the Forum.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Another option would be to open the account's settings (menu Accounts > Settings) and record the interest rate (and any other info you want to keep track of) in the account's Notes field.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.