New Problems 6.3.3

Options
CUITCNY
CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
Suddenly three issues popped up out of nowhere.

I frequently get a message to Reset Quicken Cloud--at least five times in the last day--when I do reset, I get error saying that programs having trouble connecting to Quicken servers. Solution: shut off Mobile sync. Too bad.

Sometimes when I delete an entry in a register, it does not delete the amount; only the Payee. Shut down Mac mini, restart, restart Quicken, now it deletes from register. Not helpful.

Sometimes when I reconcile a register, the reconcile amount is only shown in the reconcile function; it does not show up. in the account register. Not good.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hello @CUITCNY

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are experiencing these issues. To start, I would recommend updating to the newest version which would be 6.4.1. Afterwards, restore a backup, and check for discrepancies. Also, could you let us know what macOS are you running?

Please attempt the steps above and elaborate on any issues further. Once more information is gathered we can move towards diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.