Bank of America accounts not downloading into Quicken

AK_ Trek
AK_ Trek Member ✭✭
For the past several weeks I noticed all my Bank of America accounts that are under my same username are not downloading into Quicken. I don't get an error message, it just seems that the transactions have downloaded when in fact it hasn't. I am able to view and compare all the transaction when I login directly to bankofamerica.com.
However, the accounts from Bank of America that are under my husbands user ID are working fine and downloading accordingly into the same Quicken userid.

I've tried several times to disconnect and connect the download feature, I've restarted Quicken several times and still no success. Any suggestions?

I have Quicken Deluxe, Version 6.4.1 (Build 604.41722.100)
macOS 11.5.2

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @AK_Trek

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties connecting and updating your account(s). There is currently an open alert for Bank of America with an issue that behaves similar to your issue. I would recommend following the alert and attempting to add/update your account(s) once it has been resolved. If the issue is still persisting afterward contact Quicken Support. An agent will be able to pull log files and escalate this issue as needed. 

To contact Quicken Support click here.  For more information regarding the open alert click here

-Quicken Paloma
  • I am having this issue as well. I have 7 accounts with BofA. No transactions have been downloaded since September 24. I just disconnected all of them, relaunched Quicken and re-established the connection to each of them. The Update arrow spins, but no transactions are downloaded/marked as cleared and no errors are reported.
This discussion has been closed.