Quicken cloud data being migrated....

Mac and Quicken both have latest updates (6.4.2). Beginning 9/30/21 I am unable to update accounts. Message pop-up says Quicken cloud data being migrated. Message never goes away. I do not use mobile Quicken. I've tried Quicken preferences and cannot change any settings there as I receive the same pop-up. I've tried reset cloud data procedure. I've rebooted Quicken and Mac. I've searched Quicken Community for hours. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @leona joy

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience with the community, although I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration experienced.

Mac 6.4.2 does include an improvement for your security and connection reliability when updating accounts and based on the information provided, it sounds as though the internal transition may not be happening smoothly.

I took the liberty of reviewing your internal account information and see that you have multiple data files with Quicken Mac, may I ask, which data file are you opening/viewing when the migration message appears?  "Leona's Quicken Data" or "Leona's Finances"?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • leona joy
    leona joy Member
    Leona's quicken data
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hello "leona joy"

Thank you very much for confirming which file this issue is happening in.  I've reported your experience to our Mac product team who are investigating further.

Unfortunately, at the moment I do not have a solution for you, but will be back in contact after the team has reviewed and has more information for us.

Thank you again for reporting this issue and please let us know if there are other questions/concerns that the community may assist with, while we are investigating this matter further.

Sarah
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hello again @leona joy

I apologize for the double response, but if you are able, can you also open Quicken and go to the Help menu > Report a Problem option and submit the report?

The information contained within the Report a Problem submission will help our teams to review this issue.  Once sent, please just reply here to let me know it has been submitted.

Thank you again,

Sarah
  • leona joy
    leona joy Member
    Report submitted through Quicken>Report a Problem at approximately 6:55 EST on 10/04/21. Thanks for your help Sarah. Please keep me posted as we go forward!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Good Morning @leona joy

Thank you for submitting the requested report, with that information the team was able to find the root of this issue and have made a few internal changes that should resolve this for you.

Please try to update your accounts once more in that file and let us know how it goes.  Does the message about migrating the Quicken cloud data still appear and stay there?  Or did the message not appear at all?

Let us know, thanks again!

Sarah
  • leona joy
    leona joy Member
    The migrating message did not appear at all and my accounts appear to be updated. Thank you so much for your time and the teams time for helping me with this issue. Your prompt attention is much appreciated and I hope this helps any others that may have the same issue. Thanks again.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hi Leona,

Yay!  I'm glad to hear it and appreciate your posting back with the update :)

If there is anything else the community may assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thanks again!

Sarah
  • bigmitch
    bigmitch Member
    I'm running into this exact same issue on my Mac. it started about 2 weeks ago. I'm running the latest version of 6.4.2. I only have one file 'Mitch's Finances.quicken'. I completed the Ran a Report wizard and sent the results in. Please let me know what's needed to resolve this issue. thanks.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Hello @bigmitch

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance please contact Quicken Support. An agent will assist you in the migration process. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

To contact Quicken Support click here. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • CJay
    CJay Member
    I'm running into this exact same issue on my Mac. it started about 5 days ago. I'm running the latest version of 6.4.2. I only have one file 'Catherine's Finances.quicken'. Please let me know what's needed to resolve this issue. thanks.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @CJay

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize for the inconvenience, but as mentioned above it is best to contact Quicken Support for further assistance with this issue. 

To contact Quicken Support please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.