Can anyone help with adding prudential accounts to quicken

When I first got quicken this worked and for over 3 years I have not been able to add my account back I have used the following information and it still will not connect everytime I try and ask support they point me back to prudential and prudential says it is quicken issue.

I have tried all recommendations for account information

using plan number sub plan and ss# in my username field still no luck

Please someone with answers help

Thanks

Mike

Best Answer

• MikeMO264
    MikeMO264 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you are talking about this information here this did not work for ME !!!!!

Quicken Prudential 401k login issues SOLVED

For a long time I have reported difficulty setting up a connection to Prudential Retirement. There have been no definitive answers on how to do this...Here is how:

-- Login User ID: needs to be your whole social security number (without dashes), not your website login or anything else

-- Password: your Prudential Website login password

-- Account Number: Enter the Account Number as follows: ######X000000X####.
    The account number consists of the plan # followed by a capital X, the subplan # followed by a capital X (if there is no subplan, use 000000), then the last 4 digits of the account owner’s social security number

This works!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Hi  @MikeMO264

Are you getting an error code when you try to download?  If so, which one?  Did Quicken Support specify what the issue is?  

The Quicken Financial Institutions Directory has "Prudential Retirement" as an entity that we should be able to download from - the website address is "http://www.prudential.com/retirement/" and it apparently covers 401k, 403b, and 457 type plans.  Is your account one of these types?

Frankx

edited for a typo

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• MikeMO264
    MikeMO264 Member ✭✭
    I just tried adding from choosing prudential in the drop down list of accounts when selecting add account it then asks for login information password and account number but when I hit connect no error message just does not even try to connect or add the account and the link I noticed is not the same as you show here it is www.prudential.com. Is there way to add this using the link you suggested?
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Try reading this ENTIRE thread.  The solution with instructions is near the bottom of the responses:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7896164/solved-how-to-connect-prudential-retirement-401k-account-to-quicken
  • MikeMO264
    MikeMO264 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you are talking about this information here this did not work for ME !!!!!

Quicken Prudential 401k login issues SOLVED

For a long time I have reported difficulty setting up a connection to Prudential Retirement. There have been no definitive answers on how to do this...Here is how:

-- Login User ID: needs to be your whole social security number (without dashes), not your website login or anything else

-- Password: your Prudential Website login password

-- Account Number: Enter the Account Number as follows: ######X000000X####.
    The account number consists of the plan # followed by a capital X, the subplan # followed by a capital X (if there is no subplan, use 000000), then the last 4 digits of the account owner’s social security number

This works!