Why are my Wells Fargo accounts not updating?

Options
Wells Fargo accounts are not updating in either my Quicken for Mac on on Quicken on my iPad. What do I do?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Walter Moodie, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what error codes or messages are you getting? How long has this issue been persisting? 

Please provide further details. Once more information is gathered we can move forward in diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Walter Moodie
    Walter Moodie Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me. I am not getting any error messages. The last Quicken entry for my checking account was on October 4, 2021. Sine then there have been 10 transactions up to October 8, 2021 that have not be posted to my Quicken software.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Walter Moodie, 

Thank you for your response. I took a further look into your dataset and was not able to spot an error either. However, since transactions are not downloading I would recommend resetting the connection. To do this select the account in question, then Settings >Downloads >Reset Connection. A visual example is below. 

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! Also, let us know if you run into any issues or errors. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Walter Moodie
    Walter Moodie Member ✭✭
    Options
    That did it, thanks.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Walter Moodie, 

We are glad that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you come across any other issues or errors. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Dana108
    Dana108 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello! I'm having the same issue as Walter. It started today 11/19/21. I've tried several times to reset the connection, connection accepted, received no error messages, yet transactions are not updating.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Dana108

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you let us know if this occurring for one account or multiple? When did the issue start? Also is it specific to Wells Fargo or are other accounts also being affected? 

Please elaborate so that we may provide proper guidance.

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.