Time to payment?

Options
Good day. I’m thinking about registering for Quicken. Without Quicken I can pay my bill directly on their, the payee, website and it’ll register that minute. Can someone tell me if using Quicken how long does it take for the payee to receive my payment? Same day?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hello @tomsmac

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. If you are interested in using Quicken Bill Manager to pay your bills here are a few things you should know about payments. When using QuickPay (electronic/online payment) your payment to the payee will be processed within 24hrs. Although most of the time it takes a few minutes. On the other hand, there is CheckPay, which will be processed on the date it is scheduled. Once it is processed a paper check will be delivered by mail to your payee. This generally takes 7-10 business days. However, this timeframe depends heavily on the postal service. 

For more information about setting up Quickpay/Checkpay click here. For more information about making payments with Quickpay/Checkpay click here

Hope this helps. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.