Download from citibank

Options
I recently moved my stuff from windows based system to Mac. I am unable to download citibank transactions 90% of the times. I have contacted support via phone two times but still no solution.
Please help!
Jalil

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hello @Jalilshaikh

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community, although I apologize you are having issues updating your account(s). To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what error codes/messages are you getting? What connection method are you using? To check the connection method being used select the account in question then Settings >Downloads. 

In addition, below is an FAQ article for converting from Quicken for Windows to Mac for your reference.

https://www.quicken.com/support/converting-quicken-windows-quicken-mac-2016

Please elaborate and once we have more information we can move forward in diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • JalilShaikh
    JalilShaikh Member ✭✭
    Options
    -I dont get any error code.
    -Quicken method
    -
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @JalilShaikh

Thanks for letting us know. What troubleshooting steps did you attempt with support? Are any of your other accounts having issues? Did you deactivate/reactivate as well when you were in contact with support? How long ago did you move overall?  With more information, we should be able to find out more about the issue and see what could be causing them not to download. Additionally if you have a support ticket we also should be able to look to see what was tried previously with support.

Once you get the chance please let us know more and we'll take a look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • JalilShaikh
    JalilShaikh Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes I did work with your support team.
    No I don't have a ticket number.
    Yes the accounts were deactivated and then tried to download again.
    As I have mentioned before, sometimes it downloads and most of the time it does not.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @JalilShaikh

Thanks for the update. I do see the notes you had with support from two weeks ago. I'd like to check the logs to see if we might be able to find what could be causing the issue. If you could go across the top of your Quicken to Help >report a problem I'll be able to take a look at what might be causing the issue.  

Once you've had a chance to do so please let me know so I can take a look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.