Online payments after switching banks

Options
Hello, I have recently changed to Wells Fargo from BBVA. When attempting to enter online payments through the online center, it will default back to BBVA, ie will not allow Wells Fargo to make the online payment.

As a workaround, I discovered that if the payment is made from the Wells Fargo check register, it will be sent. After making payment in this fashion, it will show it in the online center as a sent transaction under Wells Fargo.

How can I enable the online center to accept Wells Fargo for online payments? Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hello @bellaireroad

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I recommend doing a troubleshooting step called "Refresh and Branding". 

To do this select Tools >Online Center >CTRL and Shift (held down at the same time) >Click Contact info (while holding keys). Once you get a pop-up window ensure that the correct account is selected at the top, check the first box, and click refresh. A visual example is below.

Afterward, click Update/Sent (top right in Online Center). 

When you have a moment please attempt the troubleshooting steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @bellaireroad

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your online payments. It sounds like it thinks that your online payments on your old BBVA account may still be enabled. You can check this by right-clicking the BBVA account in your account bar and selecting edit/delete account. From there select online services and it should have the online bill payment box. You'll want to make sure it's deactivated on your account.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if you're able to fix the issue. If not we'll see what we can attempt next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• bellaireroad
    bellaireroad Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.