Size Limit?

Pete Creedon
Pete Creedon Member ✭✭
Is there a size limit to your cloud account? Mine uses 2.8 Gig due to my attachments to transactions. I am wondering if this is the root problem to the syncing issues I am having. I have tried a reset of cloud and it will not complete a reset.
Thanks for any information

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Pete Creedon

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with syncing to the web. The attachments are likely the reason you have difficulty syncing to the web. If you would like to try syncing them you may need to leave the sync running overnight. I'm not sure if there's a size limit to it but I do imagine if it does successfully sync it may just take a long time for each sync to process. Depending on if you would like the mobile app you may have a better experience turning off the mobile sync as well.

If you have any questions please let us know and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Pete Creedon
    Pete Creedon Member ✭✭
    I will try to reset again. I use my mobile device (iPad) very often. I am away from my desktop for one to two weeks at a time so a proper sync is critical to me. Thanks again
  • Pete Creedon
    Pete Creedon Member ✭✭
    Tried to sync again and still errors out after syncing for about ten minutes or so. Can I delete my cloud file while running on a different data set? If I do delete my data set, what is the procedure for setting up a new cloud file without losing and of my current accounts or transaction?
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    See this thread.  It may apply to you.

I have posted the solution at the bottom of the thread.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898420/sync-error-warnings#latest
This discussion has been closed.