Payment amount limitations QuickPay $1.00 to $1,500

I have Q H&B on Win10. New problem over the last month. I can no longer make QuickPay payments with amounts over $1,500. Several FI's. I have found no siumilar posts. File is validated. All else seems to work normally. Any thoughts or advice. Thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @David Weinshel, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. The minimum and maximum dollar amounts are implemented by the billers. This is put into place to ensure that you do not overpay or pay the same bill twice.
    Are you getting any error messages or codes? If so, we can address and troubleshoot those as needed. 

Hope this provides some clarity. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    Break it into a couple of smaller payments?   

My Credit Union has a similar rule where we cannot transfer more than $500 to another family member's account. To transfer say, $1,600 we just make 3 - $500 and 1 - $100 transfer all at the same time. 

They also have a $300 maximum draw on a Debit Card, but a quick call got them to increase that for our account. Maybe they would work with you on your limits.

Some rules just don't make sense since they are behind CPI and inflation. 

Win 11 - Quicken Premier - v54.16

• David Weinshel
    David Weinshel Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks. My recollection was that I was able to make a larger payment initially.
This discussion has been closed.