Missing Transactions Last Year

Options
I was trying to figure out when I bought my cell phone last year. Searches didn't find anything. I found out from Google taht I paid for the phone on 9-24-20. Looked in Quicken and discovered there are missing transactions both for the first part of Sep last year and the last part of the month. Yet everything reconciles properly currently. Nor do I remember ever having a reconcile problem with Quicken. Anyway, what is the safest way to fix this? I am willing to enter transactions if necessary.

JC

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @JerryC58

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community, although we apologize you are having this issue and for the delayed response. If transactions are missing from a specific time period it is suggested to restore a recent backup.

On the occasion that a backup is not available or transactions are also missing there, you could attempt to import those specific transactions via a QFX file. There are several banks that have the option available to choose custom dates when downloading a QFX file from their website. If you need assistance navigating or downloading a QFX file please contact your financial institution. 

Hope this helps. Let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma