cc-502 Vantage Credit Union not downloading transactions

For the past week I have received the error message that Quicken cannot connect to Vantage Credit Union. Please give me some suggestions as to what to do

Comments

• Jerry S.
    Jerry S. Member
    I've had the same issue - also looking for help.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Hello @Linda and Jerry S.

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Since this issue has been persisting, could you attempt to add the account in a test file, please?

To do this select File >New Quicken File >Click Ok. When prompted, type in "test" as the file name and save it to your local drive. Once the test file has been created attempt to add the Vantage Credit Union account(s) only. No other account(s) is needed for the test file

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! Be specific if you do come across any error codes or messages. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • MNDNapier
    MNDNapier Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue and it started about a week ago. I don't have a problem logging into Vantage from outside of Quicken. I tried the suggested "test" steps above, but I received the same cc-502 error when Quicken was trying to login into Vantage to get access.
  • THX
    THX Member ✭✭
    I have the same error here as well...
  • THX
    THX Member ✭✭
    > @"Quicken Paloma " said:
    > Hello @Linda and Jerry S.
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Since this issue has been persisting, could you attempt to add the account in a test file, please?
    >
    > To do this select File >New Quicken File >Click Ok. When prompted, type in "test" as the file name and save it to your local drive. Once the test file has been created attempt to add the Vantage Credit Union account(s) only. No other account(s) is needed for the test file. 
    >
    > When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! Be specific if you do come across any error codes or messages. 
    >
    > -Quicken Paloma 

I followed these instructions and I received the same CC-502 errors...

Here is a screenshot of the error:

https://imgur.com/a/gFfRVQv
  • MNDNapier
    MNDNapier Member ✭✭
    Quicken Paloma,
    As I mentioned on October 24th, I have the same problem with Quicken and Vantage Credit Union.
    I tried the test file that was suggested and the CC-502 error still persists.
    Any other ideas?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for providing additional information. Since this issue is still persisting, well past 48 business hours, and can also be recreated in a test file I would highly recommend contacting Quicken Support. An agent will assist in pulling logs and escalating this issue as needed. 

To contact Quicken Support please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Hope this provides clarity. Let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • THX
    THX Member ✭✭
    Hello,

I can confirm that, as of this morning, I am now able to download from Vantage Credit Union again.

Thank you!