Report a Problem To Quicken stuck on "Please wait while we send the report to Quicken..."

Options
tgreen1111
tgreen1111 Member ✭✭
The message box ends with "This can take some time." I waited 90 minutes, which I assume exceeds the "some time" indicated. I rebooted and will report my problem some other way. Posting here in case others have this reporting problems with, uh, problem reporting.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @tgreen1111,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program to see if it will help?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tgreen1111
    tgreen1111 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, no. That will take too much time for an issue that does not affect daily use of the software. I'm just reporting it here in case you were tracking problems, since I can't report the problem through the "Report Problem" software feature!
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Just tried the - Report a Problem - and got the same stuck world..... 
    Also, it appears these reports might just be for "statistical and diagnostic reporting" ...
    and you won't get a reply - at least that is what the screen shows....
    You would think this portal would at least work -
    so.... how do you report a problem with the report a problem feature :smile:
    Had to use Task Manager to KILL the Quicken task

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• jkleath
    jkleath Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same Here!
This discussion has been closed.