Can Bill Reminders Be Duplicated?

Options
I do not know if this has been posted previously but I would find the ability to duplicate bill reminders extremely helpful. There are times, at the end of the year, that bills change and only for a specific period of time. I need to create a NEW reminder identical to an existing one with a different payment amount but for a short period of time. The ability to duplicate an existing Reminder would do the trick and save lots of time. Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @dfiord

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this difficulty. At the moment there is not an automatic function/feature to duplicate bill reminders. The easiest workaround would be to set up a manual bill reminder with the specific details for the temporary time needed. Pardon the inconvienice. 

Hope this provides clarity. Let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • dfiord
    dfiord Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for your response. I actually found a workaround where by I can create a Reminder from a transaction that is in the register and only have to modify it slightly. This worked well so far. But with that said a copy function would be more direct. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.