Online Billers failing to update

In the past several days, my Quicken Premier has stopped updating Online billers, and in fact these do not even show up in Bills and Income section. I see the online billers under Manage Bills and Income, but they have not updated amounts there either (online billers include: USBank, T-Mobile, Costco Citi, Dish). What has happened and how can I fix?
Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried changing the View By drop-down on the top left from "Due Date" to "Biller Name"? 

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• Richard Roberts
    Richard Roberts Member ✭✭✭
    Bob_L: When I select "Biller Name", I do see the online billers (which do not appear in the "Due Date" column, but these are not being updated either. In the "Stack" column, I can see the online billers, but the amount shown due, is old (from previous month) and when I select "Refresh Bill", all I get is "Biller added awaiting next bill".
    This behavior is, as I said, new in the past couple of weeks.
    Any advice how to get back to the functional/useful way it had been working?
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I can suggest is going to the gear icon on the upper right and choosing the option to Review and Repair to see if that helps.

• Richard Roberts
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did that, and with each option, I received notification that all were "in sync with server"
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try removing and adding back in the ones you are sure are not working.  (My experience is that something got changed recently such that they will not show up on the by due date screen until they have an amount.)

• Richard Roberts
    I chose my USBank VISA bill to remove, and then replace. Interestingly, two other online bills updated following this (T-Mobile, Costco-Citi Visa) and also showed up on the Due Date page, but the USBank VISA online bill is shown at the top, and states "Needs Attention", bill added but due amount not available (it actually is available at the USBank site). So, I will wait a day or so and try again. Strange that the removal/replacement of USBank triggered the two others to show up and update!?
    Your thoughts????
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably just a coincidence or what you did triggered a refresh.  But as I said above, the suddenly showing up is what I now see on the "by due date" page that I used to always use.  Now I just use the by name page.  Hopefully others will show up in a few days as well.

This discussion has been closed.