Nov 5th [price quotes] update

marquedat
marquedat Member ✭✭
Tried to update my positions this morning (11/8/2021) and quite a few of my positions show no change for Friday, Nov 5th activity. I checked several of the position prices and they are correct, but there is no dollar change in the $ change column.

Anyone having this issue?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @marquedat

I just thought that I'd check back with you - are you still seeing the pricing problem?  Did the missing prices for 11/5/21 ever populate?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @marquedat

Can you provide some more specific information so that we can understand exactly what you are seeing?

I assume that you are looking at the "Investing Tab" - is that right?  Which "$ change column" are you looking at?  At the top of this screen - what date is in the "As of:" box?

Get back to me and we'll go from there.

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• marquedat
    marquedat Member ✭✭
    Yes, I'm in the Investing Tab. The as of date is 11/5/2021. The column which is missing updates is the "Price Day Change". I've even gone back several days past 11/5 and updated to try and get the miss numbers to populate the column.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is strange - are prices for today updating properly?

• marquedat
    marquedat Member ✭✭
    Can't tell about the mutual funds as they won't post till after market close. However, all equities I own show a change since market open this morning.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @marquedat

I just thought that I'd check back with you - are you still seeing the pricing problem?  Did the missing prices for 11/5/21 ever populate?

Frankx

• marquedat
    marquedat Member ✭✭
    Everything has been working good since Monday. Missing 11/5/2021 positions were populated when I checked this morning. Stranger things have happened in the many years I've used Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.