Kemba Financial Credit Union New Digital Banking System - Quicken Web Connect only

Options
Edward
Edward Member ✭✭
Today I received notice from one of my institutions (Kemba Federal Credit Union) that I won't be able to directly download my account information after 11/8 when they implement a new digital banking system. Here's the announcement: https://www.kemba.org/quickenfaq/?dmxmbr=TWUeyFkEruAEZ8mIcZrlFC. What's going on?

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are no longer supporting the two Quicken auto downloading methods via One Step Update -
    You will have to log into their website, and manually download a Quicken QFX data file, that is then Imported into Quicken.
    ---
    As of November 8, 2021, KEMBA accounts will no longer have automatic transaction synchronization to the Quicken platform via Express Web Connect or Direct Connect. However, integration options are still available with Web Connect.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Andrew Murry
    Andrew Murry Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is why if they don't change this plan we are changing banks. This is terrible idea in 2021 not to allow secure downloads like every other financial institution.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You did send a letter or email of complaint to the office of the bank's president, didn't you?
    If they get a lot of complaints, they might change their mind ...
This discussion has been closed.