QuickenCard USBank OL-332-A

Options
I constantly over the past 4 weeks am getting QuickenCard USBank OL-332-A. I resolve it by Deactivating and Reactivating. This seems to clear the problem for a few days and then I get the error again. I signed up for the QuickenCard because I thought this was the one account which would always work properly. I was wrong. If this is not resolved soon I'll just cancel the card.
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you contact the financial institution as Quicken Support recommends: https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-online-services-ol-332-or-ol-330
  • Tractorboyflys
    Options
    When you call US Bank tey advise this is a Quicken issue. Since Quicken is in control of both the bank interface and the Quicken program. This is not the first time I've had to deal with this interface.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you call US Bank tey advise this is a Quicken issue. Since Quicken is in control of both the bank interface and the Quicken program. This is not the first time I've had to deal with this interface.
    Quicken is not icontrol of ... the bank interface.  If the financial institution is not going to address their issue, I suggest you follow through on your threat.
  • Tractorboyflys
    Options
    I've reset it for the last time. If it fails again. I will cancel the account.
This discussion has been closed.