Quicken ID

I was forced to change my quicken id. However each time I log onto quicken it asks my password to my previous quicken id instead. How can I change in Quicken Deluxe Subscription for Windows, under which quicken id the product is registered? When I click on Help > About Quicken, I get my old quicken id as under which the product is registered. This makes the product to continually ask for my password to my old quicken id, which of course doesn't exist anymore. In short: I changed my quicken id in quicken.com but my product remains registered to my previous quicken id, which I would like to change to my new one. Does anyone know I can have this changed?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried Edit > Preferences... > Quicken ID & Cloud Account > Sign in as a different user?
  • Thanks Tom 👍 when clicking in "quicken ID & Cloud Account" a pop-up comes up asking for my password against the old ID, with no options to edit the ID to the new one 🤷‍♀️
  • I managed to close the pop-up and moved forward with the change as suggested Tom 👍 Its all good now. Thanks a lot ✨✨✨✨✨✨
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bembolado

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We are glad you were able to get your issue resolved. If you come across any error or have questions please let us know!

Thanks!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.