Sound Community Bank Connection Error

Options
For the last week, I am unable to download bank transactions, and keep getting an error message that the bank web site may be down (not true). There is also an error message "Aggregator_in_error_(Fl_Timeout:FDP-102).

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello @Aplin

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. I attempted to recreate this issue on my end but was unable to do so. For this particular instance, could you try a test file, please? This will give us a better sense and understanding of the issue. Before starting the process make sure you have a back up of your current file. 

To create a test file select File >New >Start from scratch. Once the test file is created please add your Sound Community Bank account(s) only. 

When you have a chance please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! Be specific if you come across error codes/messages. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Aplin
    Aplin Member
    Options
    Hi: I followed your suggestion and am still getting the following error message:

poll response:
    {
    "status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    "aggregators" : [
    {
    "channel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "FDP-102",
    "aggStatus" : "FI_TIMEOUT",
    "isProcessing" : false,
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "Retry. Site is down"
    }
    ],
    "mode" : "DISCOVER_AND_ADD_ACCOUNTS",
    "institutionLoginId" : "300348940947974912",
    "isProcessing" : false
    }
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Aplin

Thank you for trying this in a test file and for the additional information. Could I have you report a problem through Quicken please? Be sure to attach the logs so that we may be able to take a further look into the issue at hand. 

To do this select Help >Report a problem. 

Hope this provides clarification. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Aplin
    Aplin Member
    Options
    I just sent the error to Quicken again.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Aplin

Thank you for uploading the logs, those were most helpful. Your case has been processed to be escalated. Your ticket case number is T8992583. We apologize for the inconvenience but there is no ETA for a fix at the moment. 

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.