Will I need to manually log on to Schwab every time from now on?

Greetings:

I am on Mac Subscription 6.4.4 and was prompted to log on to Schwab and connect my accounts for the transition. 2 days later when I went to sync, I was prompted to log on to Schwab and connect my accounts for the transition. 2 days later when I went to sync, I was prompted to log on to Schwab and connect my accounts for the transition. (And so on).

Once the kinks are all worked out and "the transition is complete," will I still need to manually log on every time during the connect? Is this a decision on Quicken's side, or is this a policy of Charles Schwab?

Thanks much,
Roger

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rhayward64

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Our teams have been investigating the authorization 'loop' and identified two scenarios in which this behavior would occur.

If you haven't already, please view the information available here, and let us know if you have multiple data files or if you were able to locate an older, hidden or closed account(s) that needed to be disabled from downloads.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Aaah, I have a hidden account which I have not re-synchronized with Schwab. Perhaps that might be causing the issue. I'll un-hide them and get them linked up and see if the problem persists. (I'm hoping Quicken/Schwab can iron this out for everyone ??)
  • OK all my accounts are un-hidden and linked up, and I still get the prompt to set up every time. I'm hoping Quicken is working on this.
  • J Wilson
    J Wilson Member
    I am having the same problem and I had already read the two scenario post, neither applied to me. Wondering if it can be associated with the log in institution? Currently it is "zz Schwab...", when I've deleted and re-added my Schwab accounts it seems to use a different institution name?
This discussion has been closed.