Cannot Connect to Quicken Cloud (Q Mac)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I get connected to quicken cloud?.

Comments

• doupshebop
    doupshebop Member ✭✭
    Options
    Nov 2021 having Exact same issue. Tried everything with quicken support .nothing worked. Am now upgrading to is Monterey to see if maybe this will fix it. As with the other person, I keep getting the loop to the sign in page when I try and update. Says cannot connect to quicken cloud
  • doupshebop
    doupshebop Member ✭✭
    Options
    It WORKED!!! I just upgraded my new IMAC with the M1 chip to OS MONTERAY as it was my last hope… quicken is now connecting !!!!! YAY!!!!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @doupshebop

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize for any inconvenience that the issue may have caused. However, we are glad that you were able to solve your issue. If you come across any errors or have questions please let us know. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • doupshebop
    doupshebop Member ✭✭
    Options
    ok....Qucken working for all of 1.5 days and t hen stopped. I am getting the sign in loop again and the message cannot connect with the quicken cloud. I spent another hr with someone else at quicken support and she could not figure it out. then I spend an hour with a gal from tier 2 and she as well could not help. she said several people are experiencing this issue and they are trying to find out the problem
  • doupshebop
    doupshebop Member ✭✭
    Options
    HELLO QUICKEN PEOPLE????? Its been another 2 weeks and still no reply????? when will this be fixed?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @doupshebop

Thank you for your response and pardon the delay in a reply. To clarify there is currently an open alert for this issue. For updates and more information as it is received please visit the link below. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901893/ongoing-12-1-21-sign-in-loop-error-message-mac#latest

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.